1. What samples can be taken for testing?
You can use fingertip blood (recommended), venous whole blood, serum, plasma; pay attention to disinfect the blood collection site before blood collection.
2. What materials need to be prepared?
If you use fingertip blood, you need to prepare a disposable blood collection needle,If taking venous whole blood, prepare blood collection tube, and others such as medical cotton / cotton swab, disinfectant, etc.
3. What are the requirements for the environment, instruments, and personnel for testing?
The general environment is sufficient, no instrument is needed, no professional is needed.
4. Where are the blood samples and dilutions added?
The blood and diluent to be tested are added to the round sample hole (S), not to the rectangular groove.
5. Write the instructions to take a 20uL whole blood sample and add it to the sample well (S). Is it necessary to take such accurate samples?
This test is not a quantitative test, so there is no difference in the amount of sample added, but it should not be too small. It is recommended to add a drop of blood to the sample well after sucking blood with a pipette.